Ensuring better life
Research has shown that there are common signs that someone is intending on ending their own life. Most people are not aware of these signs until after a loved one had died by suicide but it is possible to spot the signs.
- Self harming or a previous suicide attempt.
- Changes in one mood or behaviour.
- High stress levels.
- Greater amount of alcohol intake.
- A sense of being a Burdon to others.
- Sleep problems.
- Low level of coping with what would usually be regular day to day things.
- Despair, negative attitude.
- Giving away possessions ( jewellery, books, CDs etc)